Choosing The Right Recruitment Solutions
Stephen Covey once mentioned the overarching statement quoted below:
Technology and tools are useful and powerful when they are your servant and not your master.
To bring the point back home, his statement well defines the predicament which puzzles quite a lot of hiring managers that is - how do I, as a hiring manager choose the right recruitment solution for my next hire without incurring unnecessary liabilities?
The Jobberman Applicant Tracking System offers hiring managers fit-for-purpose recruitment solutions that greatly minimizes the risk of hiring the wrong person.
Below are recruitment solutions which hiring managers should consider using for their next hiring campaign:
- Job Listing: This recruitment solution provides you with an 'advertising slot’ so that you can post the vacant positions in your firm and ultimately create a pool of applications. The Job Listing solution guarantees you lifetime access to applications, which means that you will have a highly categorized CV bank.
- Job Boost: This add-on optimizes the audience reach of your job adverts through prominent visibility and premium branding. It has been proven that, boosted job adverts get 3x more visibility, which doubles the count of received applications, and subsequently increasing the diversity of applicants plus giving you the ability to start shortlisting earlier than expected.
- BestMatch: This digital solution leverages the expertise of internal Recruitment Consultants & ATS Technology in matching the Best Candidates with Job Requirements. BestMatch transparently reveals who to consider for interviews, think of it as a digital assistant that accurately points you to the right hiring direction.
- ProRecruit: This hiring solution does all the recruitment heavy lifting which allows you to only focus on interviewing top candidates. ProRecruit guarantees that you will get the best of candidates by pre-qualifying them through screening interviews (T&C's apply)
- Assessments: The assessment solution provides a collection of tests for different jobs, that allows hiring managers to assess the Technical Skills and Aptitude required for a specific role. By assessing all applicants, you have the assurance that candidates to be interviewed can actually do the job.
Attracting The Right Talent Through Employer Branding
By definition, Employer Branding refers to strategic activities that influence how both internal and external stakeholders perceive an organization as an ideal employer. Through the Jobberman Ghana Applicant Tracking System, you too can leverage ...
Quick Start Guide For Employers
You've finally made the smart decision of using Jobberman Ghana's recruitment solutions for your next hire. The next question is how do you get started. This quick start guide will walk you through the next few steps which are required for you to ...
Optimising Your Search While Using The Applicant Tracking System
One of the most crucial stages in the recruitment process, is shortlisting applicants. Having the right tools at this step can make your work more accurate and less laborious as a recruiter. Through optimised search engine based technology, you can ...
Safely Making Payments Via The Applicant Tracking System
Financial experts predicted that online payment transactions will hit $4.13 trillion by the end of 2020. Owing to their online nature, most of these transactions will face multiple cyber attacks. The BrighterMonday Applicant Tracking System offers ...
Creating A Job Seeker Profile
You've finally made the right decision of using Jobberman as your preferred recruitment portal to find your next opportunity. The next question is how do you get started ? This quick start guide will walk you through on the next few steps which are ...