Jobberman recognises that communications are crucial while recruiting, and that's why we decided to improve the email functionality provided in the ATS.
Below are few steps that will help you get the best out of the email functionality:
- Start off by selecting the ALL JOBS option from the MANAGE JOBS drop down menu item.
2. Next, click on the job title to view job application details.
3. Once you are on the Job Details page click on any applications tab of your choice to view candidates that you wish to communicate with.
4. Then, click on the EMAIL link found in the applicant details, to show a modal will pop up requesting you to enter email of the recipient, subject and message of the email, plus where you would like responses to be received.
5. Once done editing, hit SEND. All responses from applicants will be received in the email which you had specified as the 'reply to email' field.
6. Finally, you can track all emails which you have sent to candidates by cling on the EMAILED link found in the applicants card as shown below.
7. Once you click on the EMAILED link, a modal will pop up and if you scroll down you will see the last 5 emails which you had sent to that specific candidate.
Did You Know?
- You can send batch emails from the ATS by Selecting more than 1 applicant, then choosing the Email Candidates option from the Action Menu. Learn more about batch actions from this article.
- In addition you can also, sort applicants based on whether you have emailed them or not as seen below: