Within your Jobberman employer account, you can perform multiple actions on candidates such as:
Singular Actions (One candidate at a time)
- View Profile, Cover Letter, CV
- Download Profile & CV
- Download & View Candidate's Assessment Report (for jobs with an Assessment)
- Send Email to Candidate
- Change Candidate Status to: Viewed, In Review, Shortlisted, Hired, Not Suitable
- Add Candidate to a Candidate Pool
Batch Actions (Can be done on multiple candidates at a time)
- Download Profiles & CVs
- Email Candidates
- Change Candidates' Statuses to: Viewed, In Review, Shortlisted, Hired, Not Suitable
- Add Candidates to a Candidate Pool
See the images below:
Performing actions on Candidates (Default layout of Candidates Tab)
Viewing a candidate's Assessment Score & Report (Default layout of Candidates Tab)
Viewing a candidate's Assessment Score & Report (Default layout of Viewed, In-Review, Shortlisted, Hired, Not Suitable tabs)
Performing singular actions on a Candidate (Default layout of Viewed, In-Review, Shortlisted, Hired, Not Suitable tabs)
Performing batch actions on Candidates (Default layout of Viewed, In-Review, Shortlisted, Hired, Not Suitable tabs)
Navigating to Applications (and the different Applications Tabs/Sub-Sections)
1. While logged in to your Jobberman Employer Account, click on "Manage Jobs" at the top menu and select "All jobs" from the drop-down list to view all your jobs. For jobs to which you added an Assessment while posting, you will see an 'Assessment ...
Creating Candidate Pools
Creating a candidate pool is similar to creating your very own highly categorised candidates database, structured in a folder-system format of (e.g. folder for accountants, sales execs, civil engineers.....etc) for your own future reference. You can ...
Filtering and Sorting Applications
Filtering Applications The Jobberman Applicant Tracking & Management System avails you with powerful filters that enable you to make your shortlisting process easy by narrowing down a list of applicants to a manageable size. In the default layout of ...
Managing your Listing that is Already Online
Did you know you can edit a job listing that is already online, boost the listing if the application rate is low and view your listing as it shows to the Jobseeker? The Jobberman jobs page avails you of powerful filters that help you to easily ...
Communicating Using The ATS Email Feature
Jobberman recognises that communications are crucial while recruiting, and that's why we decided to improve the email functionality provided in the ATS. Below are few steps that will help you get the best out of the email functionality: Start off by ...