The Jobberman Applicant Tracking System
Jobberman direct employers and recruiters using our website, with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) which is a recruitment software that assists employers/recruiters to manage their recruiting and hiring process. With a click of a few buttons, an employer/recruiter can accomplish a myriad of tasks including posting jobs, managing job listings, and navigate large volumes of applicants in a very short time.
Jobberman Applicant Tracking System has the general workflow described below:
- The first step when using the ATS is to publish a job advert to the job website so as to attract applications (learn more here).
- When applicants apply for the job, their contact information, experience, educational background, resume, and cover letter are uploaded into the ATS.
- The next step is reviewing the applications (and assessments) while communicating with the applicants (learn more here).
- Through the ATS, employers/recruiters can schedule interviews and mail rejection letters through the ATS.
- Finally, through the ATS, human resources personnel can also build a candidate pool which is a database of applications for future reference (learn more here)
Our ATS has lots of advantages and they can be condensed into the following 4 key merits:
- Save Your Time: Jobberman's ATS helps you to automate your recruitment activities with the utmost of ease, thus reducing the burden of doing repetitively asks.
- Better Manage Your Recruitment Workflow: Jobberman's ATS creates a single-view profile of the candidate, which in turn enables you as an employer/recruiter you execute a lot of recruitment tasks without getting switching apps.
- Create A CVs Database: Jobberman's ATS enables you to create your very own Database of applications through the Candidate Pools functionality.
- Communicate With Ease: Jobberman's ATS also provides you as an employer/recruiter with tools that you can use to communicate application feedback and invite interviewees.
Safely Making Payments Via The Applicant Tracking System
Financial experts predicted that online payment transactions will hit $4.13 trillion by the end of 2020. Owing to their online nature, most of these transactions will face multiple cyber attacks. The BrighterMonday Applicant Tracking System offers ...
Optimising Your Search While Using The Applicant Tracking System
One of the most crucial stages in the recruitment process, is shortlisting applicants. Having the right tools at this step can make your work more accurate and less laborious as a recruiter. Through optimised search engine based technology, you can ...
Attracting The Right Talent Through Employer Branding
By definition, Employer Branding refers to strategic activities that influence how both internal and external stakeholders perceive an organization as an ideal employer. Through the Jobberman Ghana Applicant Tracking System, you too can leverage ...
Posting A Job Without An Assessment
Jobberman offers employers the ability to post job adverts with or without an assessment. The process below shows the steps required to be taken for posting job adverts without attaching skills assessment via the Applicant Tracking System. You need a ...
Writing Better Job Requirements
In a recent internal survey, 50% of recruiters felt that not getting high quality candidates as the most crucial pain point. One step of addressing this issue is by communicating the right job requirements to the applicants. Jobberman Ghana has gone ...