Filtering and Sorting Applications
The Jobberman Applicant Tracking & Management System avails you with powerful filters that enable you to make your shortlisting process easy by narrowing down a list of applicants to a manageable size.
In the default layout of any of the application tabs - Candidates, Viewed, In Review, Shortlisted, Hired, Not Suitable: you can find the filters at the top of the page. You can filter by Keywords, Assessment Scores (for jobs with an Assessment), Highest Qualification, Years of Experience, Gender, and much more.
Below is the process of using filters provided by the ATS:
The first step is to ensure that you are at the right Status Tab (e.g. Shortlisted Status Tab)
From the top of the page slightly scroll down up to the Filter Section/Card that has the Keyword Search bar.
3. Use the extra filters such as Experience Level, Education Level, Assessment Score so as to refine your search:
4. Once done click on the APPLY button and all the applicants shown in that Status Tab will meet your filter criteria
5. To remove the filters you should click on the Reset button which is also located in the Filter Section/Card.
Sorting the Applications List
You can also sort your list of applications in your preferred order (decide which applications should show at the top) - E.g Latest applications first, Boosted Candidates first, or even by Assessment Scores (for jobs that have an Assessment) - you can choose to show those with the highest scores on top. To begin sorting the received applications, you simply need to start by selecting the sort criteria as shown in the image below:
The 4 levels of sorting as follows:
- Latest Sorting: This sorting approach gives priority to the most recent applications such that they will be shown on page 1 as the older one's cascade to the next pages
- BestMatch Sorting: This sorting approach gives priority to top applicants who were matched by our AI algorithm.
- Boosted Candidates Sorting: This sorting approach gives priority to applicants who have completed their career profiles (The Boosted Candidates)
- Assessment Sorting: This sorting approach gives priority to applicants who had the highest scores.
Navigating to Applications (and the different Applications Tabs/Sub-Sections)
1. While logged in to your Jobberman Employer Account, click on "Manage Jobs" at the top menu and select "All jobs" from the drop-down list to view all your jobs. For jobs to which you added an Assessment while posting, you will see an 'Assessment ...
Performing Actions on Applications (Viewing Profiles/CVs, Changing Candidate Statuses, Emailing Candidates)
Within your Jobberman employer account, you can perform multiple actions on candidates such as: Singular Actions (One candidate at a time) - View Profile, Cover Letter, CV - Download Profile & CV - Download & View Candidate's Assessment Report (for ...
Managing your Listing that is Already Online
Did you know you can edit a job listing that is already online, boost the listing if the application rate is low and view your listing as it shows to the Jobseeker? The Jobberman jobs page avails you of powerful filters that help you to easily ...
Posting A Job With An Assessment
You decrease the time spent on sorting through the huge volume of applications from jobseekers. You can sort through job seekers based on test scores they achieve. An assessment will not only help you identify candidates that will be a good fit for ...
The New Standard Job Product
How do you ensure that your job advert is attracting qualified job seekers? Out of the qualified job seekers, how do you decide on who to shortlist? Out of the shortlisted candidates, how do you test for competency to refine your shortlist? How do ...